I’m heading to Marco Island, FL for Memorial Day weekend with my husband, kiddos and inlaws. This will be Liam’s first time at the beach and Marin can’t WAIT to swim an build sand castles. I’m looking forward to relaxing, eating dinner outside, swimming and maybe even reading. But first…we have to pack. Packing for 3 people (thankfully my husband packs for himself) is daunting but I have my trusty 115 item list and so now I just need to tackle it. As for me…I’m bringing.
- Kindle – My first generation Kindle is still going strong and goes with me everywhere.
- Romper – Inspired by my friend, I jumped on the Romper bandwagon and bought this from Boden, obsessed.
- Swimsuit – Old black bottoms from J.Crew and new striped top from Athleta, perfect.
- Maxi Dress – Have you guys heard of Marine Layer? I just discovered it and LOVE it!
- Sunscreen – Babyganics sunscreen works great for me & my kids!
- Hat – This 8 year old BR favorite is irreplaceable but also faded.
- Sunglasses – My favorite sunglasses right now our the Ray Ban P. Love them.
- Favorite Shorts – My go-to shorts are these from j.crew. I like the 3in inseam (I’m only 5’3″) and I’ve been wearing these for years.